If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- HUE Coral Reef Fish Caftan
- KANSOON Casual Short Sleeve TShirt and Short Pants Set Geometric Patchwork 2 Piece Outfit for Young Ladies pink Small
- Linda Leal Nylon Three Quarter Sleeve Top
- Midnight bluee Jack Wolfskin Women's Ruunaa 3in1 Waterproof Insulated Jacket
- Nine West womens colorblock Dress
- Polaroid Sunglasses Pld6044fs Polarized Rectangular Sunglasses blueE 55 mm
- Ronhill Women's Vizion Windlite Jacket
- Royal bluee Ri Yun Elegant Velvet Mermaid Prom Dresses Long 2018 Off The Shoulder Beaded Sweetheart Formal Evening Ball Gowns
- Stateside Womens Supima Slub Jersey Short Sleeve Vneck Shirt
- TX Bifocal Accessory Lenses by Dual Eyewear
- Wedding Veil with Comb White Ivory Champagne 1 Layer Lace Sequin Bride Veils,WHITE
- SOLY HUX Women's Floral Halter Wrap Knotted Back Bikini Set Burgundy L
- Women's VNeck Tulle Lace Appliques Long Evening Dresses Backless Prom Gown
- AG Adriano goldschmied Womens Gizi Sweatshirt Sweater
- BB Dakota Womens Look This Good Stretch Velvet Wrap Skirt Skirt
- bluee Sleeve Vintage Pinup Formal Party Cocktail Dress Women Elegant Long Flare Bell
- Century Star Women Plus Size Swimwear Ruched Monokinis Two Piece Bikini Swimdress
- Deruj Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog Pattern Print Women's Bath Robe
- Eyeglasses Gant GA 4064 GA4064 001
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.