If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- PAIGE Womens Haiku Blouse Blouse
- Rachel Rachel Roy Womens Esta Ruffled Striped ALine Skirt
- Seasail 2019 Women's V Neck Embroidery Lace Flower Mermaid Long Evening Dress
- Sweet Bridal Women's Two Pieces Halter Open Back Short Prom Dress
- Versace Greca Strass Cateye Sunglasses in Black VE4316B GB1 11 57 57 Gradient Grey
- Women Sleeveless Elegant Polka Dot Midi Dress 1950s Vintage aLine Swing Dress WD 03
- Women's Swimwear Women's Swimwear Large Size color Dot Polka Dot Round Thick Cup Swimsuit Sleeveless Deep V Jumpsuit Swimsuit Stretch Jumpsuit Sexy Summer Swimwear (color Red, Size 10 US)
- [BLANKNYC] Blank NYC Womens Denim Jacket in Traffic Jam
- Alison Andrews Womens Tencel Fall Bomber Jacket
- Beautiful rhodium plated gold and silver 14K rhodiumplatedgoldandsilver 14k & Rhodium Fleur de lis Shepherd Hook Earrings
- Bollywood wedding,Party wear Collection Of Saree Sari Blouse Designer Women Indian Ethnic wear hit 2537
- colorfulspace Loose Yellow Knitted Thick Long Cardigan Coat Grey Winter Sweater Women Fitness Cotton
- Detachable ski Suit Female, Windproof Waterproof Warm ski Pants Suit, Winter ski Mountaineering Camping Suit for Women,
- Fashion Ladies Leather Wallet Long Section, RFID Blocking Soft Leather Long Wallet Zip Pocket, Multiple Credit Card Slots and Photo Window
- GS SNOWING colorful Snowboard Suit for Women Ski Jacket + Pants Set(2pcs)
- Jack Wolfskin Women's Norwegian Loop Warm Tube Scarf
- Kasper Womens Stretch Crepe Open Flyaway Jacket Jacket
- Liviana Conti Women's MCBI27164 Yellow Cotton TShirt
- Mineshaft Heather Columbia Women's Laurelhurst Park Jacket
- North End Ladies Height Performance Soft Shell Jacket. 78034 XXLarge Celadon Black
- Olive & Pique Crystal Rhinestone Fleur De Lis Distressed Military Cadet Cap
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.