If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Hotiary Women's Long Cardigans Knitted Sweater Open Long Sleeve Lightweight Thin Black Red Beige Khaki
- Jxfd Women Winter Warm Faux Fur Hooded Coats Thick Overcoat
- Lilly Pulitzer Women's Jamie Dress
- MFrannie Women Elegance Office Warm Down Jacket Mid Length Hooded Puffer Coat
- Nike Women's Drifit Knit HalfZip
- Plum Norma Kamali Womens Elephant Pant Pants
- Rocker Girl Womens Short Sleeve Scoopneck St. Patrick's Day Burnwash Tee
- Roxy Womens Puerto Pic Cuba Times Short Sleeve TShirt TShirt
- Sunglasses For Women, UVresistant Polarized Sunglasses For Women Personality Pilot Sunglasses, Multicolor Optional
- Vampal Pink Strapless Sweetheart Lace Applique Formal Dress With Bolero Jacket
- White Rebdolls Ruffled Over The Shoulder Swimsuit White Beach Resort
- 14k White gold .90mm Franco bracelet
- XYHDTQ Women's Lace Court Train Princess Wedding Dress Vintage Style Bridal Gown
- Alex Evenings Women's Long Column Dress with Printed Mandarin Collar Jacket
- Beige Hanna Nikole Women Plus Size Stripe Dress Scoop Neck 3 4 Sleeve Vintage Belted Dress
- Brown Oaonnea 10 Packs Neon colors Party Favors 80's Retro Unisex Sunglasses,UV Predection
- Chcolate Womens Multi colors Thermal Zip Up Casual Hoodie Jacket S3X
- Dale of Norway Women's Garmisch Feminine Hat
- EMF Radiation Predection Maternity Clothes, Dresses Radiation Shield 8900760
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.