If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Light bluee Baixia Womens Lace Embroidery Illusion Satin Evening Party Long Prom Dress
- Mcq By Alexander Mcqueen Women's MCBI27210 Black Cotton Sweatshirt
- NIC & ZOE Womens Frontline Jacket Jacket
- Pinko Women's MCBI29639 Black Cotton Jeans
- Ri Yun Womens Two Piece Prom Dresses Long 2019 Spaghetti Strap ALine Satin Formal Evening Ball Gowns with Pockets
- Smith Optics REPPBRTT Spree Sunglass, Vintage Tort Polarized Brown
- Soft Handbag Handbag Handmade Retro Shoulder Bag Casual Messenger Bag Handbag (color Silver, Size One Size)
- Tote Organizer Large Purse Cotton Handbag Craft Bag 12 Fabric Pocket Handle Lightweight Sturdy (Black)
- WDIRARA Women's Letter Print Tank Top and Drawstring Shorts Pajama Set
- Wrangler Womens Mae Premium Patch Jean Jeans
- Mustard Indian Ethnic Designer Linen Satin Semistitched Anarkali Suit Women Muslim Evening dress Bespoke 7813
- Alex Evenings Womens Long Aline Scoop Neck Dress with Jacket Special Occasion Dress
- Barbara 242563365 Women's Wink Black Motif Plunge Bra
- bluee Sapphire Sphinx Wacoal Women's Lace Affair Contour Bra
- Clarisse Women's Lace Prom Dress 2569
- Damara Womens Small Card Case Wallet with Cute Giraffe Decoration
- EverBeauty Womens Aline Satin Prom Dress 2019 Long Slit Evening Formal Gown with Pockets
- GranSasso 57244 14460562 with Silk Jersey Woman
- INC International Concepts Embellished Sundress Dress
- Jusxout Native American Skull Cap Beanie Hat Women
- Lilla P Womens Rib Sleeve Turtleneck
- Mechaly Assorted colorful Fun Print Women's No Show Socks For Every Day Wear shoes Size 69 Sock Size 911 36 Pairs
- Natural Lafite Big Straw Hat Ladies Summer Visor Bow Sunscreen Hat Breathable 2019 New
- PattyBoutik Women V Neck Cutout Empire Waist Dress
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.